Graduate Integration Developer
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Financial Technology company with amazing career progression?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing award winning organisation that are achieving double digit growth in revenues and profits over the last 20 years with over 30 offices in different counties. Winners of numerous industry awards including the Queen’s Award for Innovation in Enterprise and being named the top UK privately-owned technology.
A typical day as a ‘Graduate Integration’ will include:
– Use webMethods, Java, and .NET platforms for integration to local and remote systems.
– Use XSLT, Python, Oracle and SQL.
– Build new functionality into the platforms.
– Implement change requests on existing integrations.
– Support Business Analysts providing feedback on technical requirements and requests.
The successful Graduate Developer must have:
– A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematical degree.
– Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
– Some experience working with Java, C# and C++
– A Passion for new technologies, especially web technologies.
– Ability to work under-pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
– An interest in IT & financial sector.
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
– Salary of £26,000.
– Annual bonuses.
– Performance related bonuses.
– Extensive training on software languages such as C#, .NET, webMethods Flow, Java, XML and SQL.
– Private healthcare.
– Health insurance.
– Company Pension scheme.
– 25 days holiday – rising to 30 days.
– Multiple company events.
– Ongoing training and close mentoring.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!