Junior Data Analyst
Junior Data Analyst – stickee technology
In a nutshell
We are looking for an inquisitive, creative and proactive individual to join our growing team at stickee technology. The role, which will sit primarily within our comparison business, will be key in supporting our key partners in this space, including CompareTheMarket and GoCompare. Key responsibilities will include generating proactive trading insights, weekly performance packs and partner engagement.
Stickee is a marketing technology company. We solve real-world problems and create insight and opportunities; helping our clients figure out their challenges with technology, marketing and data. Faster, smarter and easier. We work with some of the most established and recognised brands in the UK, including GoCompare, ASDA and Coca-Cola, as well as working with a range of fintechs, such as godemand.
Proactive Insights: Be inquisitive – play around with the trading data we can access to generate key insights and trends.
- Product Roadmap Planning: Building on the above, work closely with product and commercial leads to help shape the product roadmaps for our comparison partners.
- Marketing Analysis: Work closely with internal and external marketing teams to understand the effectiveness of key marketing levers.
- Partner & Product Insights: Be it a broadband exclusive or a pet insurance provider – work closely with our partners to generate overviews and deep dives into trading performance.
- Editorial Insights: Ability to review large data sets to identify key market and consumer trends that can be utilised to generate editorial content.
- Weekly & Monthly Packs: Collate the weekly and monthly trading packs which are presented to our key partners.
- Understudy To Our Head of Data & Analytics: A key avenue for development, but also an opportunity to explore the wider business areas, including stickee technology and Magpie.
- Presenting Insights: Ability to present data and insights in a clear manner with actionable outputs to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to write SQL, Excel(Lookups and pivottables),
- Good understanding of how platforms such as PowerBI and Google Analytics work.
- Ideally 2 years work experience within a digital / e-commerce environment.
- of key marketing levers, including PPC and email marketing.
- Excellent communication skills – able to build rapport with high level partners and internal stakeholders.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to create and deliver compelling insights.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
The stickee office is based in Solihull, just south of Birmingham, albeit our partners are across the country. We’re all working remotely right now – and whilst we’re very much open to this role being largely remote long term, we’d ideally like the candidate who gets the role to be able to get into the office a few days a month, in addition to meeting with clients.
- A positive, informal working environment, casual dress code, with a great team spirit and a “family feel”.
- The chance to work as part of an award-winning dev team with global clients.
- Competitive salary of £25k PA
- Generous bonus scheme based on share-of-profit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free gym membership.
- Shower, lockers and changing space for cyclists.
- Access to ‘Masterclass’ personal development tools.