Graduate Field Electronics Engineer
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company with amazing career progression?
An innovative, tech-focused, consumer organisation, based in Oxford, is currently looking for a Graduate Python Developers to join their friendly, but focused, technical team.
A typical day as a ‘Graduate Developer’ will include:
– Design, build and maintain the in-house platform
– Integrate third party components into the solution
– Optimise and re-factor existing code
– Investigate and fix defects and other issues
– As a Graduate you would be part of an experienced and skilled team working with client websites and applications
The successful Graduate Developer must have:
– A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematical degree.
– Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
– Some experience working with Python
– A Passion for new technologies, especially web technologies
– Ability to work under-pressure and to tight deadlines
– Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
– An interest in IT & financial sector.
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
– Salary of £30,000
– Annual bonuses
– Performance related bonuses
– Extensive training on software languages
– Private healthcare
– Health insurance
– Company Pension scheme
– 25 days holiday – rising to 30 days
– Multiple company events
– Ongoing training and close mentoring